There are many things to consider when planning a vacation – where to go, what to pack, and what to do once you get there. No matter how well you plan, though, there are some things that are out of your control. That’s where travel insurance can come in very handy by compensating for you for unforeseen emergencies while travelling.
We can offer you either single trip or annual multi trip cover for you as an individual or for all the family, where ever you may be travelling to whether it’s Europe or the caribbean with our comprehensive travel insurance we can make your holiday one to remember.
Cover for pre-existing medical conditions are excluded but can be considered subject to referral to underwriters.
Eligibility: UK residents starting and finishing their trip in the United Kingdom
Important Information for Customers with Pre-existing Medical Conditions
We are obliged to inform you of how to improve your access to travel insurance policies that includes cover for more serious medical conditions.
The following factors would determine when this information is relevant to you:
- You have not been offered, or we/the insurer, have declined a quotation wholly or partly due to a medical condition
- Your policy has been cancelled, wholly or partly, due to a medical condition
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition exclusion, which cannot be removed from the policy
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition premium of £100 or more
- You have been offered a policy in respect of which the medical condition premium is not known.
We would like to provide you with details of a ‘Medical Cover Firm Directory’, which is a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide, or arrange, travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions. The directory will also show you enough information about each firm listed so you can make an informed initial choice about which provider might meet your needs.
Some of the advantages of using the directory make it easier for you to navigate the available market and make it more likely in finding a firm who:
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition without specific exclusions
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition at a more affordable price.
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) has launched a travel insurance directory on its Money Advice Service website which can be accessed here:https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en
Consumer enquires about the directory can be made to the Money Advice Service’s Customer Contact Centre, which is available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm using the details below:
Telephone – 0800 138 7777
Email – email@example.com
Address – The Money Advice Service, Holborn Centre, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD