Household Buildings and Contents

We can offer very competitive prices for Standard Home Insurance as well as hard to insure risks.

We hold agencies with most of the leading Household Insurers as well as operating a Delegated Authority Scheme with Ecclesiastical Insurance which is only available to a limited number of tusted Brokers nationally.

All policies cover you for the usual perils of:

  • Fire
  • lightning
  • explosion
  • earthquake
  • riot
  • malicious damage
  • aircraft
  • storm or flood
  • theft
  • subsidence with the option to include accidental damage cover.

You may further extend the policies to cover items, such as jewellery, cameras, sports equipment when taken away from the home.

Our products fall into 2 main bands:

Sum Insured rated policies

Premiums are based on the actual sums insured you require.
However as it is sometimes difficult to assess the rebuilding costs of the property or the total value of your Contents so, you may wish to consider :

Bedroom Rated Policies
Premiums are based on the number of Bedrooms (usually a maximum of 5) and provide “set” sums insured for Buildings (typically £5000,000) and Contents (typically £50,000) with the option of extending cover for items away from the home (all risks cover)

Request a Quote or call us on 01623 663105 during office hours.

Trusted Partners